Public policies, procedures, and personal choices will change the way we interact for at least the coming weeks and possibly longer. We intend to continue providing the same level of service you’re accustomed to regardless of COVID-19 implications.
To support this, TechSquad has implemented a mix of internal policies and procedures to minimize the possible spread of the virus while also maintaining normal business operations and keeping our people fully available to you so you can run your business.
While we are temporarily halting all non-critical meetings and travel both in and outside of our offices, you should continue to contact our employees as you have in the past (Support 229-396-5200 opt 1). In summary, we are open for business and are fully available to you in the same way we were prior to the heightening impact of COVID-19.
Effective Friday, March 20, 2020, the following will be our support policies:
- Remote Support: we will continue to support remotely as normal
- Onsite Support: we will work closely with a person onsite over the phone to resolve the issue
- This will require someone to be on the phone with use to do some work onsite, to be our hands and eye is you will.
- Critical Support: this support will only be available for mission critical devices. Meaning these are devices that are necessary for the business to function. If a temporary solution can be achieved to function, that will be our solution until we reach an acceptable level for travel and onsite work.
- Emergency Support: this falls hand-in-hand with Critical Support and will be handled in the same manner.
- ****Please note if we come onsite, we ask that we come in through a separate entrance and be isolated from the staff.
The welfare of our clients is our number one priority. Our hearts and thoughts go out to the many people who have been affected by the unprecedented impacts of coronavirus (COVID-19). All of us will be asked to make changes, but one thing that will never change is our commitment to serve you.