Network Services / Managed IT Services
Managed IT Services for Complete Network Support
Your business becomes more dependent on technology everyday and ensuring your network is operating at full capacity can be a full-time endeavor. By partnering with TechSquad for your Network Services / Managed IT Services, you receive proactive, expert attention to your systems around the clock and ongoing monthly IT support and service for all your technology needs. No more internal management or maintenance of your critical IT systems.
Rest assured your IT support is never outsourced. Our local presence ensures reliable IT management from a team that’s readily accessible to your business. Certified network engineers remotely monitor your network 24/7, so problems are fixed before becoming a problem.
With TechSquad’s Network Service plans, you receive expert attention to your network and ongoing IT support for all of your technology needs to ensure that you have seamless productivity within your systems. Our strategic solutions focus on minimizing, or altogether eliminating the burden of managing, operating and optimizing a company’s IT infrastructure, and help clients navigate the ever-changing IT environment, from data center to desktop.
Network Service Plans Offered by TechSquad
Guardian Service Plan
Protector Service Plan
Both Plans Include
Initial Site Survey (27-Point Network Audit):
A senior engineer will come on-site to create initial network documentation, as well as performing a complete network audit on your network, for potential problem areas including:
- Network security
- Data back-ups
- Virus protection
- Spam filtering
- Hardware integrity (check for pending failures)
- System performance and trends
- Overall network design and layout
This 24/7 network monitoring service will allow us to watch every aspect of your network to detect and report problems before they escalate in-to downtime, data loss, or expensive repair issues. Some of the items we will monitor include:
- Server traffic and load
- Hardware integrity and reliability
- Storage space and availability
- Back up success and failures
- Server Back-ups
- Anti-virus protection
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) monitoring
Medium to Large Networks – BEST RATED PLAN
Monthly Network Tune Up:
Every month a technician will come on-site and conduct a thorough audit and tune up of your network to:
- Review and update available security patches
- Check status of Anti-Virus Clients
- Test peripherals, such as UPS(s)
- Perform a full data restore to ensure back-ups are functioning properly
- Review hard drive space, memory, CPU utilization
- Review network documentation and make changes as necessary
- Review routers, firewalls, switches for failure or problems
- Optimize server for maximum performance and reliability
- Review and install operating system updates
- In-depth review of server logs for errors and potential problems
- Add and remove users
FREE Anti-Virus For All Covered Computers:
Thanks to a console managed anti-virus we will monitor your computers and take care of all virus definitions and actions needed by the solution.
FREE Help Desk Support:
You and your employees can call anytime during business hours and speak to a technician about problems they are experiencing.
FREE Server Restore:
In the case of fire, flood, or other disaster, we will restore your server to its original state. (Labor only. Software and hardware costs are additional. Up to allotted time.)
A Preferred Client Discount of 25% on Non-Covered Technical Support: This includes network upgrades, special projects, or any other type of service we offer outside of this plan.
FREE Year-End Technology Review to help you plan how to use technology to increase productivity, cut costs, gain competitive ad-vantages, and support your company’s growth.
- FREE Server and Workstation Loaner in the event of a workstation or server crash
- Guaranteed 1-Hour Response to Technical Problems
- Virus Definition and Security Patch Updates
- Virus REMOVAL and Cleaning
- Creation of Acceptable Use Policy
- Monthly Executive Summary Report and Daily System Status E-mail Update
- 2 Hours Remote Support / Device (20 Hour Cap) & 1 Hour Remote Support / Device (10 Hour Cap)
- Spyware Monitoring and Removal
- Disaster Recovery Plan with onsite and offsite back-up (Server Only)
- Vendor Liaison Services
Small Network? NO PROBLEM
Protector service is perfect for small networks that have no server and 5 computers or less.
Included in service is as follows:
- 2 hours of service monthly
- Remote agent for faster response time
- Next business day service guaranteed
- Helpdesk technicians via phone
** Does not included Backups or Anti-virus Protection in the Network Monitoring package